Combined Category Searching
- for Multi-Category Search, go here
The benefits of using multi-category search
Our knowledge commons, i.e. this wiki at p2pfoundation.net, contains more than 20,000 articles on all topics concerning the emergence of peer production and peer to peer relational dynamics.
We are using the same software tool as the Wikipedia, i.e the MediaWiki.
If you look at our main page, you see three columns:
- the middle column is organized by topics
- the right-side column is organized by format
- below you also find an organization of our material by country and language.
Thus we suggest the following strategy:
1. choose your topic
The topic takes the following form: Category:NameOfTopic for example Category:Urbanism
- for more see our List of Key Categories on the P2P Foundation Wiki
2. choose your media format
The format takes the following form: Category:NameOfMediaFormat, for example, our videos are listed under Category:Webcasts
- for more, see our List of Media Formats at the P2P Foundation
3. choose your country or language
The country formats take the form Category:Countryname, for example, our material on the UK takes the form Category:UK