Collaborative Governance Software
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The directory below is extracted from the source site: http://metagovernment.org/wiki/Related_projects#International_projects. Go there for updates.
- Adhocracy — Drafting and (delegated) voting tool for small and medium-sized groups.
- Candiwi — The original software of the Metagovernment project. Based on consensus, synthesis, and a distributed framework.
- CreateDebate — A social debate tool.
- DecisionMaker — A soft that uses and compares multiple current electoral systems, programmed by the de Borda Institute.
- IdeaScale — Enables companies to build living/breathing Digg style communities.
- Ideagraph — An open, non-profit system for organizing arguments and achieving consensuses.
- Indaba Application Network — Application framework for voting software. \
- MixedInk — A collaborative writing tool.
- NationBuilder — The platform running The White House 2, and potentially other systems.
- ProtoForge — A non-profit effort to develop an open, wiki style, systems engineering platform.
- WhyNot? — An interesting tool that integrates some style of debate and voting for popularity of ideas flow.
- Vilfredo — Software which uses a human based genetic algorithm to help participants build a consensus.
- Votorola — Communityware for building consensus and reaching decisions.
- Wiki-Trust — A MediaWiki extension for automatically building trust info by evaluating history data.
See also: Collaborative Governance Software