This category attempts some sense-making in the area of the Global Commons.
As the very definition of a Commons evolves and comes under scrutiny by more and more watchful eyes we are seeing the birth of new ideas and concepts that were previously applicable in local, regional, or sometimes even national settings re-contextualized and re-examined in the global context.
As this is a subcategory of the Commons, you can use additional categories to add links to your articles.
What makes an initiative or other listing in this section Global? The hope is that there will be further conversation about this topic!
The last 50 years has seen the beginnings of a myriad of conversations around how we sort and sift the interconnected whole that is the planet Earth. Every method for systematically breaking down the whole of the planet into constituent parts seems a bit doomed to failure on some level, and at the same time humans are making extraordinary efforts to wrap their arms around the territory, the problems, and the solutions.
While the conversation is, in some ways, still in it's infancy, the solutions and institutions that are at the forefront do have a lot of interesting ideas, and some of them are digging into application by connecting producers, sovereigns, and consumers.
Qualifications for P2P Approaches to the Global Commons
What makes a Global Approach a P2P approach? Is there a way to look at an approach that might help us to understand this question, and how we can use the information we find?
Inside this category you will find links to a number of different types of entities. In some case you will find institutions working on the commons at an international level, as well as pages that look at specific aspects of P2P on a global scale.
If you find a place to insert a page for your specific speciality then go right ahead, and be sure to add the category
to your page.
Pages in category "Global Commons"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total.
- Can Historical Forms of Commons Governance Be Used To Manage Contemporary Global Commons
- Center for Biological Diversity
- Center for Planetary Culture
- Common Wealth Propertization
- Common Wealth Propertization vs. Common Wealth Privatization
- Commons FAQ
- Commons in a Glocal World
- Commons of Humanity
- Commons Trusts FAQ
- Commons-Oriented Incentives Against Climate Change
- Community Wireless Networking as a Culture and Economics of Autonomy
- Continuing Promise of the Noosphere and Noopolitik
- Crypto Commons
- Global Airnet
- Global Basic Income Foundation
- Global Common Wealth
- Global Commons
- Global Commons Alliance
- Global Commons as New Hope for Noosphere and Noopolitik
- Global Commons Institute
- Global Commons Law
- Global Commons Trust
- Global Crypto-Based Commons
- Global Energy Commons
- Global Governance and Governance of the Global Commons
- Global Governance and Governance of the Global Commons in the Global Partnership for Development
- Global Income Foundation
- Global Innovation Commons
- Global Integral-Spiritual Commons
- Global Integrity Commons
- Global Microstructures
- Global Public Goods
- Global Resource Agency
- Global Resources Dividend
- Global Tapestry of Alternatives
- Global Villages
- Governance Across Borders