Jump to navigation Jump to search
New section dedicated to the p2p-oriented practices of cooperation and collaboration.
- Free Cooperation. Christopher Spehr.
- Wikipedia and the Politics of Mass Collaboration. Nathaniel Tkacz, The University of Melbourne, Australia . A critique of the non-political interpretations of cooperation. 
- Yochai Benkler: How Cooperation Triumphs over Self-Interest
- Richard Sennett. Together: The Rituals, Pleasures, and Politics of Cooperation. Yale University Press, 2012.
Related Wiki sections
- Material on "Participation", http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Participation
- Cooperatives, http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Cooperation ; http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Cooperatives
- Material on "Facilitation", http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Facilitation
- Material on "Collective Intelligence", http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Intelligence
- The emerging Sharing Economy, http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Sharing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Collaboration Software (12 P)
Pages in category "Cooperation"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 231 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Tech of Cooperation Map
- Teleodynamic Social Processes
- Ten Billion Treshold for Evolutionary Leaps in Cooperation Capacity
- Testing the Theory of Morality-as-Cooperation in 60 Societies
- The Memo on Organizational Learning and Collaboration
- To Feel Like Paying
- Transitions To State-Level Societies