Category:Bauwens Reading Notes Project
A personal category by Michel Bauwens, so this section is exceptionally not limited to p2p/commons topics, but is part of the context of the creation of the P2P Foundation, by given access to the sources which contributed to P2P Theory. When I read books, I take notes in written diaries. I started doing this more or less in 2003 and read, way to slowly nowadays, about 10-12 books a year. I also take bibliograpic notes when authors and books are mentioned. This is a record of these reading notes, starting with my first diary in 2003. These booknotes are meant to be high-flying intellectual critiques. The notes were just notes to myself, as a reminder of what I have read. Early on, I would write my notes after reading them, so they are short overviews. As time went on, I would start writing all the things I learned in a particular book, in more detail. So these notes will start getting longer as I proceed with the transcriptions. I expect to input at least 300 books, and will hopefully finish by the end of 2021.
Pages in category "Bauwens Reading Notes Project"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Manifesto Against Work
- Meaning of Culture
- Multitudes 1 on Biopolitics
- Multitudes 10 on Development
- Multitudes 11 on Networked Power and Permanent Warfare
- Multitudes 11 on Social Movements
- Multitudes 13 on the Empire and Japan
- Multitudes 14 on the US-Europe Rift
- Multitudes 2 on the New Political Economy
- Multitudes 3 on Europe and Empire
- Multitudes 4 on the New Spirit of Capitalism
- Multitudes 7 on the Impact of the Alterglobalisation Moment in Genua and New York's 9/11
- Multitudes 8 on the Universal Allowance
- Multitudes 9 on the Concept of the Multitude