Alex Pazaitis is a Core Member of the P2P Lab, an interdisciplinary research hub, community-driven makerspace and spin-off of the Ragnar Nurkse Department and the P2P Foundation. Alex is involved in numerous research activities, including scholarly papers and research and innovation projects. He has professional experience in project management and has worked as a consultant for private and public organizations. Alex holds an MA in Technology Governance and is currently pursuing his PhD at the Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance. His research interests include technology governance; innovation policy; digital commons; open cooperativism and the blockchain.
- e-mail: alex.pazaitis (AT) gmail.com; alex.pazaitis (AT) p2pfoundation.net
- Pazaitis, A., Kostakis, V. & Bauwens, M. (2017). "Digital economy and the rise of open cooperativism: The case of the Enspiral Network". Transfer: European Review of Labour and Research.
- Pazaitis, A., De Filippi, P. & Kostakis, V. (2017) “Blockchain and Value Systems in the Sharing Economy: The Illustrative Case of Backfeed”, Technological Forecasting & Social Change.
- Pazaitis, A. and Bauwens, M. (2017, forthcoming) "New roles of citizens, markets and the state for an open-source agricultural revolution". In: Vivero Pol, J. L. (ed.), (working title) "Food as a commons: An alternative narrative and political praxis to cultivate and eat".
- Bauwens, M., Kostakis, V., & Pazaitis, A. (2016). "Towards a Society of the Commons". In W. Baier, E. Canepa & E. Himmelstoss (Eds.), Transformative Strategies: European Network for Alternative Thinking and Political Dialogue. London: The Merlin Press.
- Giotitsas, C., Pazaitis, A., and Kostakis, V. (2015). "A peer-to-peer approach to energy production". Technology in Society, 42: 28–38
- “Capturing value from open innovation: the case of Sensorica”
- "Organising for sustainability in the information age: elements of an alternative theory of value"