Alexandros (Alex) Pazaitis is Research Fellow at the P2P Lab, an interdisciplinary research hub, community-driven makerspace and spin-off of the Ragnar Nurkse Department and the P2P Foundation. Alex is involved in numerous research activities, including scholarly papers and research and innovation projects. He has professional experience in project management and has worked as a consultant for private and public organizations. His research interests include technology governance; innovation strategies; distributed manufacturing; commons and open cooperativism and blockchain-based collaboration.
- e-mail: alex.pazaitis (AT) gmail.com; alex.pazaitis (AT) p2pfoundation.net
- Pazaitis, A., Kostakis, V. & Bauwens, M. (2017). "Digital economy and the rise of open cooperativism: The case of the Enspiral Network". Transfer: European Review of Labour and Research.
- Pazaitis, A., De Filippi, P. & Kostakis, V. (2017, forthcoming) “Blockchain and Value Systems in the Sharing Economy: The Illustrative Case of Backfeed”, Technological Forecasting & Social Change.
- Pazaitis, A. and Bauwens, M. (2017, forthcoming) "New roles of citizens, markets and the state for an open-source agricultural revolution". In: Vivero Pol, J. L. (ed.), (working title) "Food as a commons: An alternative narrative and political praxis to cultivate and eat".
- Giotitsas, C., Pazaitis, A., and Kostakis, V. (2015). "A peer-to-peer approach to energy production". Technology in Society, 42: 28–38
- Bauwens, M., Kostakis, V., & Pazaitis, A. (2016). "Towards a Society of the Commons". In W. Baier, E. Canepa & E. Himmelstoss (Eds.), Transformative Strategies: European Network for Alternative Thinking and Political Dialogue. London: The Merlin Press.
- “The commons as an innovation strategy: three illustrative cases”
- "Do patents spur technological innovation and entrepreneurship? The case of the three-dimensional printing industry"