Alexandros (Alex) Pazaitis is Research Fellow at P2P Lab, an interdisciplinary research hub, community-driven makerspace and spin-off of the P2P Foundation and the Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance. Alex is involved in numerous research activities, including the authoring of scholarly papers and the participation in research and innovation projects. He has professional experience in project management and has worked as a consultant for private and public organizations in various EU-funded cooperation projects. His research interests include technology governance; innovation policy and sustainability; distributed manufacturing; commons and open cooperativism and blockchain-based collaboration.
- e-mail: [email protected]; [email protected]
- social media: LinkedIn; Facebook; Twitter; Medium; Academia; ResearchGate
- Giotitsas, C., Pazaitis, A., and Kostakis, V. (2015). "A peer-to-peer approach to energy production". Technology in Society, 42: 28–38
- Bauwens, M., Kostakis, V., & Pazaitis, A. (2016). "Towards a Society of the Commons". In W. Baier, E. Canepa & E. Himmelstoss (Eds.), Transformative Strategies: European Network for Alternative Thinking and Political Dialogue. London: The Merlin Press.
- "New roles of citizens, markets and the state for an open-source agricultural revolution" (forthcoming as a book chapter with Routledge)
- "Blockchain and value creation in the Information and Sharing Economy: The case of Backfeed" (under review with Technological Forecasting and Social Change)
- "Digital economy and the rise of open cooperativism: The case of the Enspiral Network" (under review with Transfer).
- "Do patents spur technological innovation and entrepreneurship? The case of the three-dimensional printing industry" (to be submitted)