Alexandros (Alex) Pazaitis is research fellow at P2P Lab, an interdisciplinary research hub, community-driven makerspace and official partner of the P2P Foundation. Alex has participated in numerous research activities, including co-authoring of research papers and drafting of research and innovation proposals. He has professional experience in project management, participating as a consultant for private and public organizations in planning and implementation of various cooperation projects, funded under the European Territorial Cooperation Programme and other EU Programmes. His research interests include technology governance; innovation policy and sustainability; the political economy of the commons; desktop manufacturing and blockchain mediated collaboration and governance.
- Giotitsas, C., Pazaitis, A., and Kostakis, V. (2015). "A peer-to-peer approach to energy production". Technology in Society, 42: 28–38
- Bauwens, M., Kostakis, V., & Pazaitis, A. (2016, forthcoming). "Towards a Society of the Commons". In W. Baier, E. Canepa & E. Himmelstoss (Eds.), Transformative Strategies: European Network for Alternative Thinking and Political Dialogue. London: The Merlin Press.
- "Do patents spur technological innovation and entrepreneurship? The case of the three-dimensional printing industry". Participants: Pazaitis, A. and Kostakis, V.
- "New roles of citizens, state and markets for an open-source agricultural revolution". Participants (in alphabetical order): Bauwens, M., Pantazis, A., Pazaitis, A.
- "Institutions of transition for a new socio-technical regime: empowering open collaboration in the National System of Innovation". Participants (in alphabetical order): Drechsler, W., Kostakis, V., Pazaitis, A., Tsiavos, P.