Alexandros (Alex) Pazaitis is Research Fellow at P2P Lab, an interdisciplinary research hub, community-driven makerspace and spin-off of the P2P Foundation and Ragnar Nurkse School. Alex is participating in numerous research activities, including scholarly papers and research and innovation projects. He has professional experience in project management and has worked as a consultant for private and public organizations in planning and implementation of various EU-funded cooperation projects. His research interests include technology governance; innovation policy and sustainability; desktop manufacturing; commons and blockchain-mediated collaboration.
- Giotitsas, C., Pazaitis, A., and Kostakis, V. (2015). "A peer-to-peer approach to energy production". Technology in Society, 42: 28–38
- Bauwens, M., Kostakis, V., & Pazaitis, A. (2016). "Towards a Society of the Commons". In W. Baier, E. Canepa & E. Himmelstoss (Eds.), Transformative Strategies: European Network for Alternative Thinking and Political Dialogue. London: The Merlin Press.
- "Do patents spur technological innovation and entrepreneurship? The case of the three-dimensional printing industry"
- "New roles of citizens, state and markets for an open-source agricultural revolution"
- "Blockchain and value creation in the Information and Sharing Economy: The case of Backfeed"
- "Digital economy and the rise of open cooperativism: The case of the Enspiral Network"