Participatory Aid Marketplace
From P2P Foundation
"a team of MIT undergrads (Patrick Marx, Eann Tuann, and Yi-shiuan Tung), I co-designed and built a website to aggregate participatory aid projects. The goals of the site are:
- to index active participatory aid projects by crisis to provide an overview of public response
- to match skilled volunteers with projects seeking their help
- to host the case library of previous examples of peer aid, tagged by the needs they addressed, in the hopes of inspiring future projects
- to do all of this in as user-friendly, open, and distributable ways as possible (including early support for a couple of emerging aid data standards)."
- full thesis reference at: Designing Online Channels for Digital Humanitarians