From P2P Foundation
For a list of pages see Category:Malaysia.
Resources related to developments in Malaysia.
Check out the Delicious Tag P2P-Malaysia
- Loo, E. (2003) ‘Opening Windows to ‘E-democracy’ in Malaysia’, Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities, Honolulu,
- Abbott, J.P. (2001) ‘[email protected]? The Challenges to the Emancipatory Potential of the Net: Lessons from China and Malaysia’, Third World Quarterly 22(1): 99–114.
- Abbott, J.P. (2004) ‘The Internet, Reformasi and Democratisation in Malaysia’, in E.T. Gomez (ed.) The State of Malaysia: Ethnicity, Equity and Reform, pp. 79-104. London and New York: Routledge.
- Holmes, L. and M. Grieco (2001) ‘The Internet, Email, and the Malaysian Political Crisis: the Power of Transparency’, Asia Pacific Business Review 8(2): 59-72.
- Nain, Z. (2004) ‘New Technologies and the Future of the Media in Malaysia’, in Communicating the Future: Proceedings from the National Conference on the Future of Media in a Knowledge Society: Rights, Responsibilities and Risks, pp. 101-116. Kuala Lumpur: Kinibooks.