Fair Commons Generic License
= this is more of a license generator, see http://fosslawyers.org/the-fair-commons-generic-license-v0/
"(1)PERMISSION FOR EXTENDED FAIR USES:
– The licensor gives a “free of charge” permission to the licensee, for any “EXTENDED FAIR USES” of this work, including the right to use, the right to distribute, the right of public communication, the right to publish, the right to create modified versions, and the right to distribute modified versions.
(2) PERMISSION FOR COMMERCIAL USES:
– However, if the licensee wants to make any commercial use of this work, including the rights enumerated in section 1, he must pay to the licensor the amount of money specified in the “ECONOMICAL COMPENSATION” clause.
– The licensor must specify a period of authorized time for commercial uses of this work in the “PERIOD OF TIME” clause, otherwise the default is equal to indefinite permission.
– The licensor must include a list of commercial uses in the “COMMERCIAL USES” clause. Only the listed commercial uses must pay the “ECONOMICAL COMPENSATION”. (http://fosslawyers.org/the-fair-commons-generic-license-v0/)