ECC2013/Working and Caring Stream/Documentation
< ECC2013 | Working and Caring Stream(Redirected from Documentation on the ECC2013 Working and Caring Stream)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The P2P Foundation wiki collates documentation on the topic of labor here.
- Peter Waterman: Linking Labour and the Commons Internationally: Re-Interpreting Equality in Terms of the Principle of the Commons
- Recommended books on the contemporary condition of 'work', by Dougald Hine at http://dougald.co.uk/workbooks.htm
- Key articles by Hilary Wainwright:
- From Labour as Commodity to Labour as a Common
- Co-Creative Labor, Productive Democracy and the Partner State; a very important text to reset government policies for the p2p age. The 3 parts cover: 1 A value revolution in labor; 2 Re-constituting industrial strategies based on co-creative labor; 3 The Co-Creative Economy needs a Partner State
- Orsan Senalp's work on Social Network Unionism
- Tom Walker's work on Social Accounting  ; i.e. on considering Employment as a Common Pool Resource in order to institute a Labor Commons; NEW (May 14, 2013): Labour Power as a Common Pool Resource; 2013/05/17 The Odd Coupling: Asking the Wrong Questions about “Decoupling” Environmental Impacts from Economic Growth.
- Michel Bauwens: Theses on Digital Labor in an Emerging P2P Economy
- Free and Open Software Applications that are safe and useful for unionists, labour and social justice activists: 
- An interview with Silvia Federici on the "reproductive crisis", http://kasamaproject.org/threads/entry/permanent-reproductive-crisis-an-interview-with-silvia-federic
Recommended Reading for the Working and Caring Stream from ICC2010
- El Buen Vivir and the Commons, A Conversation between Gustavo Soto Santiesteban and Silke Helfrich 
- Feminism and the Politics of the Commons, by Silvia Federici