Denis Postle A.R.C.A. (UK). Several decades of research ‘with’ people in therapy and peer2peer group structures. Participant since 1995 in the Independent Practitioners Network (IPN) which is structured as a non-monetized commons with a virtual product - civic accountability for psy practitioners. Current preoccupation: promoting the psyCommons of ordinary wisdom and shared power - confronting the enclosures of it by the psy professions and pharma industries - valuing the non-monetized alternatives that the digital revolution supports.
- Psychological Commons
- Denis Postle on the Psychological Commons
- Psychological Commons, Peer to Peer Networks and Post-Professional Psychopractice
- Peer-to-Peer Network Approach to Psychological Work
- Therapy Futures
- Independent Practitioners Network
- contact via denis at postle dot net